Friday, March 19, 2010

A Thankful Heart

As I look back over the past months, I see many things. I see hurt, intense pain, sorrow, happy days, love, God's love, God's mercy, God's grace, and most of all God's strength. I am so incredibly blessed. So I've decided with this post, I am going to just bullet list all of the things I am thankful for.
  • God loves me.
  • I have friends, Bethany, Jenn, Lucinda, Nathan, Dale, Adam, Chris, Abby, Bethany E, who love me. They won't leave me. Even when I tell them too. They fight for me.
  • Bethany: You willingly give of yourself constantly. You sit with me until 3 or 4 in the morning so I can sleep. You hold me when I am breaking. God has used you mightily in my life.
  • Jenn: You offer yourself to help me in whatever way you can. You understand exactly what I am going through. Even when I don't.
  • Lucinda and Nate and Dale: Thank you for losing sleep for me. Thank you for all your prayers. Your encouragement has been invaluable.
  • I am relatively healthy
  • God holds me in His everlasting arms.
  • God gives me the strength to get through even the darkest of days.
  • He showers me with love.
  • God shows me mercy.
  • God has been faithful to grow me to be more like Him.
I've learned so much. Most recently, its been how much people mean to me. Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder

No comments: