Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ramblings of the Desperately Confused

I love them/I don't want to hurt them/They say I don't/I cause confusion/I am lost/I love them more than I love myself/I would do anything for them/I wish they didn't love me/I want them to be happy/They shouldn't have to deal with me/Night time is so dark/My dreams are haunted/Sleep avoids me/Nights are scary/Am I 5 again/I want to have someone next to me/It helps me sleep/Someone can't sit with me every night/I can't expect someone to sit with me til 4 every morning when I can fall asleep/I have to sleep at night/So do they/How do I deal with this by myself/I want to be a big girl/I should be able to sleep in my own bed/By myself/I'm tired/The doctor says I'm getting better/I've noticed I'm getting better/I want to sleep/I want to sleep by myself/I don't want to want touch/I enjoy being held/I like feeling someone else beside me/I know God is always there/Sometimes, I need someone with skin on/

No comments: