Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Confessions of a Hurting Heart

Intense anger/hurt between friends/a reconciliation/loving touches/beautiful smiles/we need to talk/why did you flip out/people have been riding me/i feel left out/silence/silence/intense hurt/i don’t know what to say/well just so you know/exit center stage/intense pain/we need a break/i need space/what will that accomplish/i don’t know/i don’t want to hurt anymore/i’m sorry i hurt you/i don’t know what to say/where do we go from here/we don’t go anywhere/me and God have to go from here/where does that leave me/how do i deal with this pain/i love her/how do i love her from a distance/how do i hide my hurt from her/i don’t want her to see me in this pain/i want to hide it/she knows me too well/the its a vicious cycle/she hurts so i hurt/i hurt so she hurts/when does it end/too much hurt/immense struggle/what do i do/i don’t know where to go from here/why do i love/why do i care so much for her/she deserves better than me/i don’t deserve her/she is too good to me/i’m not good to her/how do i change this/i can’t change this/God i need your help/i want out of this pain/pain helps me to grow/i want to grow/conflicting interests/HELP/I NEED GOD’S HELP/I NEED YOUR HELP/PLEASE DEAR GOD HELP ME/I NEED YOU NOW/i need touch/i need to feel someone’s arms around my hurting and broken body/the pain and hurt is overwhelming/i’ve never been in this much pain/i’d rather hurt physically than be in this much mental pain/wounds from a friend can be trusted/

No comments: