Monday, July 5, 2010

Jumbled Thoughts of A Child of God

Have you ever wondered, "Do I really KNOW the God I serve? Do I really KNOW this savior that died for me? I want to know my God."

This thought has come to my mind many, MANY times in the last 4 days. I know I am saved. I know many things about God, but do I truly KNOW God. I want to truly know my God. I need to be striving to truly know Him.

God,
I want to know You more. I am scared. You know that. I just want to do the best I can for You. Maybe Rachel is right. Maybe I am trying to hard. God, I just want to do what You want me to do. I wish it was easy to find out. Help me to study Your Word this week. Help me to truly pray for your guidance. Help me to fall so much in love with You that everything I do flows from you. I want to know You. Help me to know you.
Love, Your daughter and servant,
Jessi

1 comment:

Darcie Mashburn said...

real good. Luv ya girl.
Oh you should also follow me on this :-) just saying... heehee
~Darcie Mashburn