Friday, December 25, 2009

WARNING: Possible Ranting, Raving and TOTAL CONFUSION

Let me premise what is about to be said with this: I know that my adequacy comes from Christ and I am not adequate without Him, 2 Corinthians 3:5. I know this fact.

That being said.

I am so tired of feeling like I can not do anything for anyone. I my heart hurts for those I love. I have been sitting back watching the ones I love hurt and anguish over hurts in their hearts. It is in my nature to want to fix it. But I know I can't. That kills me.

I wish I could go like I used to. I want to be able to help those I love and be there for them at the drop of a hat like I used to. I want to be able to go go go go go and not think twice about myself. I feel so selfish most days. I don't like having to take time for myself. I want to be selfless. I want to be able to give myself in every aspect of my life. I want to be like Christ.

I have no idea what this was supposed to be. . . but this is what it is. Take it or leave it.

1 comment:

Adam Lancaster said...

Indeed. I understand. Hang in there, :-) Praying for you.