Friday, April 30, 2010

Better than a halleljuah

I'm learning that God isn't always looking for praise. He wants an honest heart. Somedays, my heart hurts. Its just hard to praise Him. My heart cries out to God. My life is a mess right now. There is one thing I must cling to: God's everlasting arms are holding me up. Even though I cannot see the purpose for all the struggles in my life right now, I must remember that God is completely in control and He loves and cares for me. Life is hard. Loving people is hard. I am nothing without Christ. Through Him, I will come out on top of the depression, the broken relationships, the broken heart, and everything else.

"Pain touches everyone. Heartache falls on every heart. All of us go through the storms. It doesn't matter who you are. When you're up against the wind and you feel you've lost you're way, listen to me say: I loved you then. I love you now. I will love you tomorrow. When this world breaks you down, I will give you strength to stand. Look to Me. Take My hand and just believe, before this day ever began: I loved you then."

I love God. I want to serve Him where ever He wants me to. I want to love people. I want to change the world for Christ.

"I want to leave a legacy. How will they remember me? Did I choose to love? Did I point to you enough to leave a make on things? I want to leave an offering. A child of mercy and grace who blessed Your name unapolgetically: and leave that kind of legacy."

No comments: