Sunday, September 28, 2008

Some days. . .

Some days I wonder. I wonder about me. I wonder about those I love. I wonder about life. I wonder what am I really doing here. Lately these days I no longer want to be in school. I want to open my own coffee shop/candle-lotion business. . . Why you ask? I don't know really. . . I just want something new. I know God has put me at this place in my life for a very specific reason. I just can not see it right now. So I know I must continue to do my best to be all there where I am. Some days I just don't know anymore. . . It's those days I must look to God the most.
Here are some random updates from my life:
  • I am now working with 2 youth groups a jr and a sr high group.
  • Last Monday night at junior high youth group, the Youth pastor, Josh, shared the Gospel with the kids, and we had 2 kids accept Christ. I have made a connection with a girl named Natalie. It's so good to be available to her. She and I have similar stories so it's so easy to talk to each other.
  • High school is going great as well
  • I love my girls at school. We have been having so much fun together. I wouldn't trade some of the moments we've had for the world.
Until Next time,
James 1:2-5

No comments: