Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ready or not, here it comes

So, tomorrow I head back to La Grange to start my junior year. To be completely honest, I'm not quite ready. I still haven't completely debriefed from the summer. I still have not actually come to grips with the fact that I am no longer at camp and that I am in the "real world". Tomorrow I head back to another type of bubble, Bible school. I'm really excited to get back with my Bible school pals, but I still completely miss all my camp people. I am also on the verge of beginning to support myself. It's a scary concept having to step out on my own, but at the same time, my mom can't support me for the rest of my life. So as tomorrow comes, I step out for the first time. God will provide. I must let go and completely trust that He knows my way, and I don't need to know all the details. Well that's all for now. Stay tuned for a post about my summer.
Until then,
2 Corinthians 1:4-5

1 comment:

dejahlynn said...

I miss you so much friend. I hope that you have the best junior year!